Tuesday, January 15, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY...

YEK!!!! Wow...big boy now! I thank God for our friendship and all of the laughs we've had together...you are a crazy man!Who does this crazy stuff?? YOU!! (haha "i wasn't even gonna say it cuz i know you were.")

I praise God for growing you so much while your in MN and still seeking Christ by being an example to your friends out there...but you don't have very many friends...j/k. Keep on seeking God and don't give up! I pray that He would continue to grow you and use you for His glory. Hang in there and enjoy God as much as you can while your away...I know that He put you out there for a reason that we do not know completely and might not understand, but God knows why. I would like to see what God has shown you in the time that your out there when you come back, Lord willing. Happy birthday...again for the 10th time! I hope that you have a nice day out there and be good....haha j/k. I miss and love you and i will see you SOON!!

5 comments:

Hazel said...

that 2nd picture is totally calendar status! you can be featured in our calendar as a guest. if you don't know what that means, ask yek.

Unknown said...

picture stealer!

Gen said...

why do you find nasty pictures of him all the time...wait he only takes nasty pictures.

Yek said...

If anyone reads this please disregard Geneyem's comment. She is drunk and doesn't know what she is typing. Thanks Jenfa! Get off me!! j/k.

Rubyellen said...

what?!! is yek coming back?!! how you gonna see him soon?!!