Monday, January 14, 2008

A Day with Elijah

On Saturday i got to spend ALL day with Elijah...i picked him up from the Diamond Bar house (PJ's parents house), as I walked in I hear Elijah say, "A-tie!, up up" so i picked him up and he looks at me and gives me nosies and smiles. We came to my house and he played with mama and papa, grandma and grandpa, for a while. Soon after we went to the La Puente Mall and shopped a little. He was such a good boy...usually he wants "up" from his stroller, but praise God he just watched the kids play with the ball in Old Navy, in his stroller. We finally came home and i was supposed to go somewhere with my posse, like my sister would say, but i decided not to go because Elijah was here and i didn't want to leave him...then i got a call from a friend asking me if i wanted to go to a party...woohoo party! j/k...and i said to him, "no, because I'm supposed to go somewhere", but never ended up going anywhere and that is very unusual for me on a Saturday, BUT I wanted to spend as much time with Elijah...and i did. =) we played and laughed and ate all day and night...nothing new. He was so tired, but didn't want to go to sleep. Finally around 10:30 p.m. he wanted to lay on the bed with Auntie and watch what she was doing on her laptop...so i decided to take picture while he lays on Auntie. But all he wanted to do was touch Aunties nose and do nosies...I loved every moment i had with him...soon he was really tired and wanted to lay down...on Aunties stomach...I love him!! =) I'm going to miss him sooooooo much when he leaves me...=( but its ok...God is in control and His plans are much more better than mine. I know God is good in this whole situation, like He was with Yek, my sister, and PJ moving.

FINALLY, it was time to sleep. He didn't want to sleep...just yet...so i had to pretend like i was sleeping so he could sleep, but he just sucked on his thumb and rubbed my face gently. As i was laying there peeking with my right eye i could just see him starring at me. I wanted to cry but held it in...i am going to miss him and all of these times that i spent with him. OH MY!! Elijah slept with me on my bed...boy is he a crrrrazy sleeper...that boy had me at the edge of the bed and was almost on top of me, but i did not want to move him because i didn't want him to wake up. There was a couple of times where he would cry a little and i would rub his back and he would say, "Nooo!" and i would laugh in my head and smile and try to go back to sleep. It was a sleepless night for me, but i had absolutely no problem! It feels good to sleep next to someone you love!

5 comments:

Gen said...

woo hoo you finally realized how to be cool =) well praise God you got to spend time with Elijah.

helen said...

awwww the pictures are way toooo cute. hi jennifer, you crazy cat!

Rubyellen said...

yay!!! jenny on the block is finally here! now... did you change your voicemail?

My name is Frances said...

I'm sure he enjoyed that special time with you :) You were making me miss him again, my eyes were getting watery but I held it in...I'm a big girl. Haha, no I'm not! I know you think 4 mths is forever, and it might feel like that, but think of it as God making room for other things he has planned for you (other ministries-time for visitations, discipling, accountability, evangelism, etc.). We love you and know God is good :)
-ft

My name is Frances said...

Oh, one more thing, stop macking down on my son! hahaha